Monday 16 February 2015

This was a tester to see if it would work as I used my phone because I downloaded word

My first draft for my article.

Ellie has now released her new tour dates for ‘new life’ check them out at http://www.ticketmaster.com/ Now! As most of you fans of Ellie, she had taken a break form the music industry. We have invited Ellie to have an interview with us so that we can understand why she has decided to come jumping back in the music industry and why she left for so long. So to keep you up-to date with her exciting up coming events we have put together a number of questions to ask her.

 

Ellie, why did you take that break from the music industry?

I took that break from the music industry because I thought it would give me time to realise what I wanted to achieve in my life. I also feel like I am a young artist who could be going to university or could be getting a job. I just felt like I needed closure to whom I wanted to be and to become. I have realised that not just from family and friends but fans too that I can't see myself being anyone else and I have I have to grab whatever opportunities come my way to make my life and other people's lives better.

 

Why do you love music so much?

I love music for a number of reasons. Music, I feel gives me the sense of freedom of whatever may be going wrong I. My family or just generally in the world. I feel as if I sing all the bad things are not there anymore even if it's just for a second. Music also gives me comfort, it makes me happy it also puts a smile on my face. I my eyes music is very passionate. I see that makes me help other people who are just like me but don't get heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment