Thursday 8 January 2015

Audience Profile

Generation: my music magazine will be for the younger generation ranging from 16-24 years old. My main target audience is females other than males. As my music magazine is for the younger people they are mainly students and people in university, some people may have part time jobs though as well as being in education.
My audience interests: my readers are interested in recent music, fashion, films which means they like going to the cinema. they like new fashion and like going shopping on regular basis to shops like river island. As my readers are younger they are more likely to spend money on singles as technology id more advanced and don't really tend to buy CDs now. so artists that people are currently listening to is the ones who are in the top 40 which is Taylor Swift, Sam Smith, Olly Murs, and Jessie J. As I found out that mainly females are going to read my magazine, they are interested in fashion, make-up I will be including advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment